We Make Rightsizing Easy
Retirees are often faced with the decision of changing their current living situation. It could be for health reasons or it could be for social reasons. More often than not, this decision is seen as a stressful hurdle to overcome. Regardless of the reason, Rightsizing is about creating a living environment that enhances your life for the better. Sound Lifestyles Ltd. offers many free Rightsizing services tailored to meet your specific Rightsizing needs. We provide support for you and your family to ensure smooth transitions through every phase of your Rightsizing journey.
Are You Ready To Make A Change?
The following questions will help you decide if now is the right time for you to start Rightsizing:
- Do you currently have activities you would love but you feel you do not have the time or energy to do them?
- Do you spend more than 7 hours cleaning your home on a typical week?
- Do you spend more than 5 hours maintaining your home on a typical week?
- Do you entertain large groups in your home less than twice a year?
- Do you have any rooms in your home that you rarely go in?
- Do you have concerns about discussing rightsizing with your family?
- Do you use less than 50% of items in your home?
- Is there furniture in your home that is never used?
- Do you have any mobility or health issues?
- Do you feel you do not socialize enough?
- Do you worry about keeping track of the expenses and maintenance requirements of your home?
- Do you agree with the following statement - Own less to live more and change before you have to.
If you answered yes to these questions, it's time to start thinking about your Rightsizing plan.
Don't worry! We're here to help guide you!
How We Help
With our free consultation, Sound Lifestyles Ltd. will assess your current living situation, talk to you about your needs and options, and will create a step by step plan to help you decide if you should renovate your current home or Rightsize to a new one.
Establish your current budget and monthly expenses
Planning For The Future
Establish future budget and monthly expenses
We Provide financing services
Selling Your Home
We will help to establish pricing
We'll help stage your home to make selling easy.
We'll help find realtors, lawyers and buyers.
Provide design services for your current and future home
Measure and assess your furniture to see what will fit
Go shopping with you to choose new furniture
Help with choosing what you need & finding new homes for the things you don't
Guide you through the packing and moving process
Planning & Reminders
We'll make sure you don't miss any important dates with frequent reminders.